July 25, 2009
Landon is 7!
Landon's birthday celebration (a week after his actual birthday, which he spent vacationing in Colorado) was sportacular! Landon had Coach Jones from West U Elementary back for an encore sports games birthday party. All of the boys had a great, sweaty time.
No birthday cake here - just cold Blue Bell ice cream to help the young sports stars cool down....
I'm not sure that Jack could've had any more fun. He played baseball with his dad and cousins many times throughout the weekend. Here's a shot I got of him after one of his outdoor excursions. He looked and smelled like all boy here. I lost count of how many showers this kid had throughout the weekend.
But THIS took the cake! On Saturday evening, we went to The Chocolate Bar, otherwise known as Heaven. Check out the piece of Aunt Etta's cake that Mark and I split (not evenly - I am eating for 2 after all!). This $9.95 slice of yumminess chased by ice cold milk is truly one of the Top 10 desserts I've ever had. Jessica is under strict instructions to stop by The Chocolate Bar on her way to Austin when Baby #2 makes his/her debut. (Seriously, Jess. No cake, no baby.)


