Background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

July 13, 2009

Hole-in-One !

During my trip to Palm Springs (36-holes a day), I got my first ace on the 186-yard 12th hole at Indian Wells (6-iron). We didn't see it go in and no one knew it was even close to the hole because there were 4 bunkers in front of the hole, and it was 115-degrees and our 29th hole of the day! Once we walked up on the green and didn't see the ball, someone said, "look in the cup" and that's where it was!!

On the previous hole, my shot bounced off a hill into a pond and since the water was crystal clear and I was hot, I took off my shoes and went in to get it. The next hole, that same ball took 2 hops and into the hole and now it sits safely in my golf ball trophy case!

Along with the 3 witnesses (Randy, Kyle & Bart), we also go it on video too.



And Jack and Mommy were waiting with a golf ball cake to celebrate when I returned: