Background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 19, 2008

The World According to Jack

Jack is in Waco for a long weekend with Nanny & Pop. We received an email from Nanny last night detailing Jack's bedtime antics that made us laugh out loud. Hope it makes you smile too.

From Nanny:
"Okay, Jack has cracked me up tonight with his monologue as I laid on my bed waiting for him to go to sleep on his bed - put the mattress in our room again. There was some dialogue at first, then I'd tell him no more talking. Yea, right."


J: Where's Pop?
N: He's reading the paper.
J: I know why he's reading the paper. P'tause that's one of his chores.


J: I have an eyelash on me. An eyelash is like a booger but it's not a booger.

J: I think I hear the piano. Maybe it's the television. I'm going to see if
it's the television or the piano.
N: No, it's pop. You need to be quiet. We're going to sleep.
J: I hear it. It's pop. Is he playing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star or Baylor
Bears?


"He finally went on to sleep after about 40 minutes of chatting."