Background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

September 2, 2008

Tagged

So I was tagged by Sarah to list 6 quirks. Only 6?!? Here goes:

1. I put dollar bills in my wallet in ascending numerical order, all facing in the same direction. If a clerk hands me bills in change all willy-nilly, I stand there and organize them until they're facing the correct way in the right order.

2. I cannot start watching a movie part of the way through. Has to be start to finish or nothing at all.

3. If I start a book, I have to finish it. Even if it stinks (like my choice for book club, "Love in the Time of Cholera").

4. When putting my groceries on the belt at the check-out line, I group them together by category: all of the frozen stuff together, produce, etc. My hope being that they'll bag it that way and it will be easier to put away when I get home. That or I have OCD.

5. Every piece of clothing and shoes in my closet are sorted by color.

6. Like Suzanne, I cannot stand to hear people chew, crunch or munch when they're eating. Study hall at the Chi-O house was a living hell for me between the ice crunching and chip munching. No wonder my grades were so poor my 1st semester (yeah, I'm sure that was it).

I tag Laura. You're it!