So, I present to you GRIZZLY McCRIPPLE:
February 8, 2010
Grizzly McCripple...
....is Mark's new nickname at work. Three weeks ago, he injured his back while playing tennis. He thought he was Andy Roddick. Like Andy, Mark is an Austinite, has a penchant for Lacoste shirts, and is married to an Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover model, but that's where the similarities end. But seriously, I've seen him through a few orthopedic surgeries and quite a few sports injuries over the years, and this one was BAD. He spent the day after the injury in the ER on morphine and valium (after our sweet neighbor Matt practically carried him to the car). He was bedridden for 5 days. The injury was muscular (because he has degererative discs in his lower back, the muscles absorbed the impact) and he starts physical therapy next week. He didn't go in to the office for 2 weeks and also didn't shave for over 2 weeks!
So, I present to you GRIZZLY McCRIPPLE:
So, I present to you GRIZZLY McCRIPPLE:

