Background

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

March 2, 2008

Golf with Daddy


Mommy took me to the big golf course today to go see my daddy. I put on my "golf shirt and golf hat" and I looked super cool. We rode in the golf cart and went really fast. I even rode in daddy's cart and helped him play 5 holes. I got to hit my driver on the tee box and hit it really far. Daddy hit his far too, but then he had to go look for it in the trees (he said it was the wind). I got to ride with him and told Mr. Matt "Nice Shot!" when he hit it. Daddy told me to tell him "Nice shank" one time too, so I did. I also got to work on my short game skills at the range and putting green.

It was so much fun to go to the golf course. I like golf.
Jack

(click on pictures to enlarge)
(click on pictures to enlarge)